Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trip to Cincinnati

THIS WEEK'S TRIP

SITTING IN THE BACK OF THE PLANE
This week my job takes me to Cincinnati.  It all started off with a 6am flight, which means leaving the house at 4:45am (I really don't even want to know that 4:45am exists!).  After going thru security, my flight was canceled and I was rebooked on an entirely different airline with a connection in my least favorite airport, and onto a third airline.  I was completely sure there was no way my luggage would make it.

who knew the Cincinnati airport was in Kentucky?

After arriving in Cincinnati, I headed down to pickup my luggage, and AMAZING, my bag was there!! 

On the bus to the rental cars

Then a quick trip on the rental car bus over to pick up the car of the week.  I still struggle with remembering what car I'm driving every week.  I come out of a restaurant or hotel and have to stop and think about what I'm driving.  Thank goodness for keyfobs so the car will honk for me!


Picking up the rental car

The car was waiting (not always the case at this rental agency!) and I headed to the office to start my week.  Tonight, after being so lucky with my luggage, the connection and the rental car, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket!  

No comments:

Post a Comment