Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Planning in Podunk

This week in Podunk is going to be a busy week, not that every week isn't a busy week!  I have been so lazy distracted lately that I have not been posting like I had planned, but that's got to change.  And it's not because I have been lacking for content either!  So, one of my favorite organizing blogs, "I'm an Organizing Junkie" has Menu Plan Mondays, and I have decided that this is exactly what I need to do for my upcoming week and to jump start my blog again :)  My menu is simple, but simple is good, RIGHT??



Monday
Activity: Dr appointment, grocery shopping and buy fabric for baby shower gift.
Dinner:  Jambalaya (from zatarain's mix on sale at local grocery store) with smoked sausage and left over birthday cake for DD#2 birthday last week.

Tuesday 
Activity:  Another birthday (DD#3 will be 16!!).
Dinner:  Roast chicken (cheating and picking this up from Sam's) and mashed potatoes, and Grandma Sarah's cupcakes.

Chicks for the FFA petting zoo

Wednesday
Activity: Pick up hay and fence for tomorrow's FFA petting zoo.
Dinner:  Baked Spaghetti and French bread (I am hoping for leftovers for lunch the rest of the week.)

Baby ducks for the FFA petting zoo
Thursday 
Activity:  FFA petting zoo. 
Dinner:  Fried rice, using leftover roast chicken.

Baby calf and baby pig for FFA petting zoo.  They <3 each other!
 Friday
Activity:  Finish sewing gifts for tomorrow's baby shower.
Dinner:  Tacos with homemade taco seasoning.


DD#3 getting ready for FFA petting zoo.

Saturday
Activity:  Friend's baby shower. 
Dinner: Pizza with homemade pizza crust

Sunday
No Activity!  Unless you count laundry and dishes.
Dinner: Crock pot southwest soup (from pinterest) and french bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment